For more information on the Baku position, see here.
For more information on the Tbilisi position, see here.
STATUS: TEMPORARY, PART-TIME
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 5 (Tbilisi) | DECEMBER 12 (Baku), 2021
The goals of the FLEX alumni program are to maintain long-term communication with program alumni and to encourage alumni to organize and/or engage in activities related to community service, community engagement, English language, American culture, development of personal and professional skills, networking, and other areas that address the needs of alumni and their local communities.
The Alumni Coordinator supports these goals as the primary connection between American Councils and the alumni community, including maintaining up-to-date records of alumni data; regularly sharing opportunities with and creating opportunities for alumni; supporting alumni in organizing activities that address the goals of the alumni program; managing an alumni activities budget; and gathering and sharing information on alumni activities and successes.
- Providing coordination, support, and encouragement to alumni as they plan and execute alumni activities, including providing assistance to alumni working on grant or other funding proposals
- Developing annual and monthly plans and budgets for alumni activities
- Developing, overseeing and supporting a network of volunteer alumni City and University Representatives
- Leading re-entry seminars for newly returned alumni
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on alumni activities budgets and spending, and handling alumni funds in compliance with local office finance and reporting procedures
- Actively gathering information about and promoting awareness of alumni activities and accomplishments, including submitting timely reports to American Councils, submitting posts for relevant websites and social media, and representing the alumni community at relevant meetings and events
- Maintaining up-to-date alumni contact information in the official American Councils database
- Organizing alumni meetings and actively working to improve communication with alumni and to increase alumni involvement in activities
- Facilitating and promoting employment and career development opportunities for alumni
- Sharing communications from American Councils with all alumni
- Disseminating information about alumni activities to all colleagues in the local American Councils office on a regular basis
- Facilitating alumni engagement with other American Councils programs implemented in the local American Councils office
- Liaising with local Embassy contacts and other local partners or potential partners